Sunday, December 12, 2010

Get The Look - Tiffany Evans "I'll Be There"



A few weeks ago I had the pleasure again of being on set with
singer-songwriter, Tiffany Evans for her latest music video
"I'll Be There" - truly an incredible and inspirational song.

Together with Celebrity Hairstylist, Cesar Ramirez we created
looks for Tiffany's album packaging and music video. Today I
wanted to share 5 of my favorite makeup products from the shoot
since we have received an overwhelming response on how amazing
Tiffany looks on camera (simply stunning I might add).


My Top 5 Products from Tiffany Evans' "I'll Be There" video

This new true-hold lipstick is one of my favorite to use when wanting
to achieve rich color, stunning shine and long-lasting comfort.
A plush, two-in-one shadow and liner with amazing ingredients for the
a perfect well defined eyes. Try it immediately and love it for life!
The perfect brush-on glow treatment for all types of skin. Invest in a
couple of these at a time so you have one at home and another in your
travel makeup bag. Seriously the best shot at a totally sexy glow 24x7.
4. Ardell Duralash Natural individual Lashes
Amazing natural-looking lashes that give you a little glam while still
being subtle. Easy to apply and I use them on my clients all the time.
5. Smashbox Blush Rush in Heartbreak
Love the pigmentation and its smooth, silky, long-lasting and healthy-
looking flush of color on your cheeks.

Selecting the right products is key! Less is more when trying to achieve a
camera-ready look that is soft and natural yet glamorous at the same time.
Tiffany looks flawless because she is truly a beautiful person inside and out
and I only hope you use my recommendations to feel likewise.

"I'll Be There" is available on iTunes so fall in love with it now and share
it with your loved ones as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment