Thursday, January 6, 2011

Best Steals Under $10



This week I'm sharing 3 great must have products I recently picked up while shopping at my local drugstore and they were are all under $10.00
If you are looking for a long-lasting eye shadow that does not crease and blends in easily then try the e.l.f. Studio Single Eye Shadow with an incredible value of $3.00 each!

For an intense black eye liner that will not fade away try the Almay Liquid Eyeliner. Definitely a personal favorite of mine since its so intensely black and can always help any eye color appear lighter. $8.00

Everyone loves beautiful lashes so make sure to try L'Oreal's Extra-Volume Collagen Waterproof Mascara to dramatically intensify them. If you are not a fan of falsies then this is an item you must own! $7.50

Let me know how these work for you as I love all 3 of them!
Attempt something new this year and visit your drugstore beauty aisle more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment