Friday, July 9, 2010


Want to make heads turn tonight? There is nothing more glamorous than beautiful glowy skin. The secret to achieving a luminous night look is by using an illuminating shimmer powder as a final touch when doing your makeup. When I am creating a sexy night look or a glamorous red carpet look on my clients, one of my favorite products to use is the Pur Minerals Hot Rocks. These shimmer clusters instantly brighten eyes, lips and cheeks with a warm, luminous blend of pink and pearl pigments.

As a great alternative to Hot Rocks, I love to use the Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Pink Mosaic. Using a finishing brush I sweep it on cheekbones, brow bones, and at times all over for than extra light-reflecting sheen. Get yours and get ready to glow in the dark!




No comments:

Post a Comment