Hey all! I've been so excited to share this Must Have Makeup Mondays with you because it's all about the most amazing day of my life - my wedding day! It was a truly remarkable occasion and I felt like the most beautiful woman from morning to night. So for those soon-to-be brides that are about to embark on their big day, and those of you who just want to know a few tips on how to look like a gorgeous bride, I wanted to share my personal wedding day secrets.
To start off, there are a few things that I did prior to my wedding day that have helped me look and feel 100% ready:
1. Drinking a lot of water. You won't look like a blushing bride if your skin is dry and dehydrated.
2. Getting at least 8 hours of sleep per night for at least a full week before your wedding. Let's face it, no one wants to look and feel tired on their big day.
3. Get a facial a week before not a day before! Facials often leave red spots and need time to heal, so take that into consideration when you book your appointments.
4. Have a test run for your hair and makeup, and make sure you're completely satisfied with your wedding look before your big day. Don't try anything new the day before. It's always better to stick with your regular hair style and color in order to avoid last minute disasters. Remember, your natural self is always the best!
5. Relax! Find some time to reflect and meditate every single day.
Ok, so, let me go on to my wedding day makeup! For my wedding look, I went for classic, pure, and romantic. In my opinion, a bride should look natural and radiant. In order to achieve my look, I used:
One last thing! Wedding days can get pretty hectic but always remember that it's your special day - take in every millisecond of it and remember to always smile!